SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

YSL Toy Loulou

I've wanted a YSL purse for the longest time, I'm just so in love with the YSL logo every time I see it its just so chic and perfect.




YSL TOY LOU LOU Bag

I was thinking of getting a purse on the small side but large enough to fit my S9 Plus so I started doing my research on Youtube. I really liked how the YSL Toy Loulou looked, like I mentioned in my GG Marmont post I'm obsessed with the Matelasse Chevron print, so when I saw the Toy Loulou I knew that was the bag I wanted.



YSL TOY LOU LOU Bag


I really liked that it had 3 built in Card Slots since I typically only have cards with me and no cash, it also has 2 split compartments inside to separate things, so on one side I put my phone in and the other side is for my car keys and other things. 




YSL Toy Lou Lou Bag


This bag has a removal shoulder strap that also converts to a wrist strap if you want to carry the purse as a clutch. I personally won't use it as a clutch since its a little to big and bulky for that, I normally like to be hands free with my purses and use them as crossbody bags.


YSL Toy Lou Lou Bag



I love that this purse can be dressed casually or for a night out, its perfect for a small bag. 

YSL Toy Lou Lou Bag



Post a Comment