SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Gucci GG Marmont Matelasse Shoulder Bag

Hey Guys.. So I have a new bag to show you... It's the Gucci Marmont Shoulder Bag!!

I have been seeing the Gucci Marmont Bags all over Instagram and I instantly fell in love with them. I wasn't really a big fan of Gucci bags until I saw this collection, they are just sooo gorgeous. They kind of remind me of Chanel bags, since they have the quilted chevron print and the GG logo.

Gucci Camera Bag





At first I was debating between the Gucci Soho Disco Bag and the GG Marmont Bag, I wanted something that was versatile enough to be used with casual clothes as well as on a night out. The Soho Disco Bag was in my opinion a little too casual so I then decided to set my heart on the GG Marmont Bag. For this bag I was only looking at the Mini Camera Bag and the Small Shoulder bag, I didn't look at the Flap Style Bag as I knew I would get irritated with having to unlock the flap every time I wanted to use it.

In the end I decided to go with the small shoulder bag, having looked at endless comparison videos on Youtube I thought it was the ideal size for me as it is not too big nor too small to fit my things and it did have an adjustable shoulder strap. I also chose the color Black as I thought it just went super perfect with the gold tone hardware and It would be a color that went with everything in my closet.


Gucci Camera Bag

Gucci Camera Bag

Gucci Camera Bag

Gucci Camera Bag


Gucci Camera Bag


The bag was ordered on the Gucci website and they shipped it in a plain cardboard box with no mention of Gucci anywhere on the outside. I was a little bummed out that they did not include a gift box with my purchase, they just put the purse directly inside a gift bag. I had seen all the bags on Youtube and Instagram come with the gift box inside the gift bag.

Gucci Camera Bag


Gucci Camera Bag



Gucci Camera Bag


Gucci Camera Bag


I really like that this bag has the GG logo in gold hardware on the front and a GG quilted logo when you flip the bag on the back so you can wear it both ways if you choose to. I am so happy I got this bag, It is perfect and looks beautiful.



Post a Comment