SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Chanel Lipstick Portable Charger

I recently purchased a super cute Chanel Lipstick Power Bank, I was looking for a portable power bank for my iPhone, I didn't want anything super huge since I wanted it to fit in a clutch as I would mainly use it when going out. I found this power bank on Storenvy, It holds a 3000 mAH charge so it would fully charge your phone once depending on how much charging your phone needs.

Chanel Lipstick Power Bank




It comes in its own little Chanel Lipstick replica box which makes it look like a real lipstick with an ingredient label and such, but upon closer inspection it also has the specs of the charger as well.






The charger also came with a USB cable with 3 different types of connection, a lighting cable for the new model iPhones, a micro usb cable for android phones, and an older style iPhone charging cable which I thought was great.



When you start charging your phone there is a blue light on the charger that starts to blink, when you want to recharge your powerbank you use the micro usb cable and either plug the usb cable into your laptop or into your usb wall charger.


This is a cute portable charger that is great for emergencies when your phone is dying but if you are looking to charge multiple devices I would recommend buying a power bank with a bigger battery.





Post a Comment