SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 11, 2019

Gucci Belt Bag Dupe

I recently did a 12 day trip to Greece (blog post coming soon) and before my trip I was looking to buy a belt bag that would keep my items secure from pick pockets and in front of me at all times. 

I wanted a cute fashion bag that would be small enough to not get in the way and big enough to fit my phone and other essential things. I really liked the Gucci Matelasse Belt Bags but I could not justify spending that much money on a belt bag, therefore I went on the hunt for a similar looking bag on Amazon.

Gucci Marmont Belt Bag


Gucci Belt Bag
Comparison (Front)

Gucci Belt Bag
Comparison (Back)

I chose the color black with the gold hardware since that was the safest choice that matches with everything. I was very pleased with the quality of the waist bag and for $20 it was definitely more than worth it. It held everything essential I needed to carry with me such as my iphone, money, credit cards, entrance tickets and my audio tour listening device. 

Gucci Belt Bag
Archaeological Site of Olympia

Gucci Belt Bag
The Parthenon of Athens




Post a Comment