SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Celine Phantom Inspired bag

So I bought a new bag a couple of weeks ago, I haven't seen any reviews for it at all, so I will go ahead and share mine in case any of you are on the hunt for a budget friendly Celine Phantom bag. The reason I bought the bag is because I really wanted a Celine phantom bag but its super pricey and currently not in my price range (thank you student loans), and so I decided to find a similar more affordable bag. 

I was browsing through the My Habit app and I came across this bag, the Cynthia Tote by Mario Valentino.



Valentino Handbag



Valentino Handbag
Valentino Handbag


It looks exactly how the Celine bag is structured minus a couple small details here and there. I did try to look for any reviews on it since I had never heard of the brand but unfortunately none came up for me. So I did do some research about the brand and it is an Italian designer brand by Mario Valentino (not Valentino Garavani the Valentino everybody knows about), that has been around for quite some time in Italy, so I went ahead and purchased my bag. 

Valentino Handbag

The quality of the bag is excellent, it is made of suede inside and leather on the outside with the suede wings on the sides, and it has those leather straps inside so that you can tie your bag to close it (similar to the Celine bag) if you don't want to use the zipper.

Valentino Handbag

I also went ahead and bought some twilly scarfs on ebay to personalize and give my bag a pop of color.  

Valentino Handbag

Valentino Handbag

As you can see this is a pretty large bag so it is a pain sometimes having to carry it around everywhere on your arm as is with these types of bags,however they also sell a mini cross-body version if you prefer small bags. But nonetheless it is a super nice bag and if you are currently hesitating to buy it don't! Because its top notch quality and will sure have people complimenting your bag everywhere you take it. 
The bag itself is pretty big and roomy, you can carry everything inside it! It has a zippered pocket inside and two pocket slots where you can put your cell phone, so if you don't like digging for things at the bottom of your bag you can buy a purse organizer.

Post a Comment