SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Rose Gold Glitter Macbook Cover

Everything looks better in Rose Gold...



Glitter Rose Gold Macbook cover
Rose Gold Glitter



I always see so many cute Glitter Cases on Etsy but I just think they are so expensive and since I like to switch my cases on my Macbook every couple months and they end up breaking in the process, it would be a waste of money. I decided to look for a cheaper alternative on Amazon, and ended up finding one that was around $23 and it came with the Rose Gold Glitter Top Cover plus a Keyboard Cover and a Clear Bottom Cover! I wasn't sure if it was going to look nice since it was so cheap but I took the gamble and bought it ( yay for prime 2 day shipping).


Rose Gold Glitter Cover Macbok
With Flash





The quality exceeded my expectations, it is really pretty in person and it doesn't look cheap at all. It has a glossy smooth finish and you can't feel the texture of the glitter, I was afraid that this case would be messy and get glitter all over the place but luckily it doesn't. The case feels thick and it securely fits my Macbook like a glove, I will be purchasing more in different colors for sure.

Post a Comment