SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 11, 2019

BH Cosmetics Haul

I was looking for a good makeup brush set after my old trusty and reliable Real Techniques brushes started to fall apart. I stumbled upon BH Cosmetics, I had never bought anything from this brand before but I always saw their eyeshadow palettes on Instagram. I really wasn't sure how great the quality would be for their face brushes. On their website, I noticed that they had a lot of sales going on and also included a free gift with purchase so I was excited. I ended up choosing the Marble Luxe 10 Piece Brush Set  which was a 50% off deal that day. I just loved the way it looked, so luxurious and the rose gold and marble color looked beautiful.

BH Cosmetics Marble Brushes
10 Piece Marble Luxe Brush Set



I also ended up picking a travel sized brush set called Petite Chic since I felt like I definitely needed smaller travel friendly brushes on my last vacation.

BH Cosmetics Travel Brushes
Petite Chic Brush Set

My free gift with this order included the Royal Affair Lip Set which was an added bonus since it retailed for around $24.

BH Cosmetics Lipsticks
Royal Affair Liquid Lip Set

The marble brushes were even more gorgeous in person they definitely did not feel cheap, they have a weight to them and the brush hair is so soft and fluffy. This set includes almost everything you need for your face and your eyes, it is worth purchasing if you're in the market for new brushes.

BH Cosmetics Marble Luxe Brushes
Marble Luxe Brushes

My mini travel brushes were also very soft and sturdy including the right essentials to do your face and eye makeup on the go, plus the mini bag is super cute.

BH Cosmetics Travel Brushes
Mini Travel Bag

BH Cosmetics Petite Chic Mini Brush Set
Petite Chic Brush Set

I'm not a big fan of matte lipsticks so I probably would not have bought this lip set if it wasn't included as a free gift. I really love the sequined bag though so I will probably use it to store my makeup in there. The lipsticks were super pigmented and they dried on quick, I really liked the colors in this kit as they are more on the neutral side.

Royal Affair BH Cosmetics
Royal Affair Sequined Bag

Royal Affair BH Cosmetics Lip Set
Royal Affair Lip Set [ Left to Right: Maria, Stephanie, Vania, Simone, Carin]

Royal Affair Lipstick Swatches
Royal Affair Swatches

Overall I had a great experience ordering from BH Cosmetics, great quality for an affordable price.

Post a Comment