SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 7, 2015

Royal Albert Polka Blue Tea Set

Hey guys, today I'm going be talking about my tea set collection from Royal Albert. I love the color pink so I wanted a tea set with a pink pattern or a hint of pink. My tea set search on Pinterest led me to Royal Albert, an English company that has been making tea sets for a long time. Being on the website is like tea party heaven, everything is pink, it's so cute!!

Tea Set

They have so many cute designs, I really couldn't decide which pattern to buy. But ultimately I decided on the Polka Blue Collection, this pattern to me just looked beautiful, the pink roses complemented the blue color so well. Since I had decided I wanted to buy this tea set I looked online to see if maybe I could find it for a couple dollars cheaper on another website, which I so happened to find for way cheap online at JC Penney plus they had marked down prices for a sale. They actually had most of the tea set things that I had wanted except for the teacups and saucers but I was able to find them on another website called The Bowl Company, they had a sale going on as well which was great.

I ended up deciding on making this a 4 set collection, because I thought that was a good number for a starter set. The tea cups are sold with their saucer, and they needed a salad plate to complete the set so I bought those individually. I also wanted a 3 tiered cake stand to put pastries on, but the only one that sold with this collection was a 2 tiered stand which looked a small and big enough for one person, but I decided to buy it anyway and I could just find another 3 tiered stand to add later on.

When the items arrived they were packed in pretty pink boxes with the Royal Albert logo stamped on top, the Teapot set was in a round box and had all of the 3 pieces inside.

Tea Set
3 Piece Teapot Set



                     
Tea Set
Teapot, Creamer, and Sugar Bowl


Tea Set
Creamer

Tea Set
Sugar Bowl

The teacup and saucer were packed in their individual boxes as well as the tiered stand, the only item that was not in its appropriate box were the salad plates, they were just wrapped in bubble wrap in the delivery box.


Tea Set

Tea Set
Teacup and Saucer

Tea Set
Before Assembling


Tea Set
Assembled 2 Tiered Cake Stand


Tea Set
Close Up of Pattern




Tea Set
Salad Plate

Tea Cup
Tea Cup and Saucer with Salad Plate
Tea Set
The Whole Set


I am so glad that I was able to find this tea set, I think that it is so beautifully made, the packaging is fantastic and makes it look expensive and I definitely do not regret buying it.

Thanks for Reading.
♥P

2 comments :