SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Me & My Big Ideas Planner

Lately I have been watching YouTube videos on the different kind of planners that are available, I personally prefer to write things down on paper rather than put it on my iPhone calendar so I was looking into getting a planner. I had no idea that there were so many cute planners available, and I just needed to have them all. I saw a bunch of YouTube videos on Erin Condren, Kate Spade, Filofax, Limelife, Kikki K, Ban.do, and Me & My Big Ideas (MAMBI) planners..so many to choose from.

Me & My Big Ideas Planner
My Life Planner

 I ultimately decided to go with Me & My Big Ideas The Happy Planner. It's the cutest thing I have ever seen, and its super customizable so you can insert pockets, change the cover, add dividers, so many ways to make it your own. MAMBI has five different planners to choose from and they are all super cute, but I ended up buying the My Life planner. The planner has a black cover with a Gold Heart and the rings are a matching gold colored with little hearts in the middle of each ring. Super adorable, I chose this planner because I just liked the theme and color scheme of the planner more than the other ones that were sold.


Me & My Big Ideas Planner
Hearts in the gold rings


Me & My Big Ideas Planner
Front Page
Me & My Big Ideas Planner


What really sold me on this planner over the other brands I saw (besides how cute it is), was the dashboard page that each month has. It is kinda of like an overview of anything important for that month that you can look back at, and since I'm super bad with remembering birthday's I like that you can write them down on here to have an overview for any birthdays that month.

Me & My Big Ideas Planner
Overview Page
Me & My Big Ideas Planner
One of the Dividers

Me & My Big Ideas Planner
Cute quotes at the bottom of the pages


The planner came out to about $15 at Hobby Lobby after using the 40% off coupon they have which was awesome, and I really couldn't resist buying some stickers for the planner because they looked so cute and I saw a bunch of YouTube videos on decorating planners so I ordered the Create 365 Bright To Do stickers.

Me & My Big Ideas Planner
My Life Planner with Bright To Do Stickers

Me & My Big Ideas Planner
Month View
Me & My Big Ideas Planner
Weekly View


I really think this is the perfect planner for people starting out planning, Its not super expensive so you can test out your planning skills before you progress to a more expensive planner later on.


Thanks for reading!

Post a Comment