SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ombre Alexa Wigs by Rockstar Wigs

Hey guys, so I recently purchased two wigs from Rockstar Wigs. This was my first time buying wigs from this company since I usually buy my wigs from Ebay. I have never spent more than $12 on wigs since they're so cheap on Ebay, but because they're so cheap the quality is not that great. This time I was looking into buying some Pastel colored wigs that I could wear on a regular basis and not just for cosplay purposes. I didn't want my wigs to be super shiny and fake looking, so I was ready to invest some money on a nice looking wig. My search led me to Rockstar Wigs, I had seen Gothic Lolita Wigs on Instagram before but I always thought those were geared towards cosplay but apparently they have another line of wigs for everyday use in the form of Rockstar Wigs. I spotted the Ombre Alexa Collection named after their super awesome muse Alexa Poletti. The collection is the straight hair version of the Rhapsody Collection which has curly colored pastel wigs. I prefer straight hair so I was stoked that they had the option for some of the colors in straight hair. I fell in love with the Pink to White wig, and I also liked the Sax wig as well so I ended up buying both. Luckily I found a discount code on Alexa's Instagram so I didn't feel that guilty buying the two wigs. 

The wigs were shipped via USPS and they took around two business days to get delivered which was super quick! 






Ombre Alexa Pink to White Wig 

I opened the pink wig first, it came wrapped in black netting in a plastic bag. The wig was such a beautiful color, it looked better in person than in the pictures! The color is so soft and not shiny at all! It actually looks like real hair. It fades to a white color and it also has some white ends on the fringe. The hair is silky smooth so you can brush it out easily. On the inside of the wig cap there are metal clips to keep the wig securely in place. It is an absolutely beautiful good quality wig. 


Pink To White Ombre Alexa Wig







Ombre Alexa Wig Pink to White
(Front) No Flash, Indoor Lighting
Pink to White Ombre Alexa Wig
(Back) No Flash, Indoor Lighting


Pink to White Ombre Alexa Wig
(Back) With Flash


Pink to White Ombre Alexa Wig
(Front) With Flash


Pink to White Ombre Alexa Wig
Top of Wig, Indoor Lighting
Pink to White Ombre Alexa Wig
Wig Cap
Pink to White Ombre Alexa Wig
Taken Indoors



Ombre Alexa Sax Wig

The Sax wig came packaged the same in a separate plastic bag. My fear with this wig was that it was going to look a bit shiny because it is a blue color and looked shiny in the pictures on the website, but it was a nice matte powder blue color when I took it out of the bag. The color blends so well with the white ends, it is the perfect shade of pastel blue.


Sax Ombre Alexa Wig


Sax Ombre Alexa Wig
(Front) Indoor Lighting
Sax Ombre Alexa Wig
(Back) Indoor Lighting
Sax Ombre Alexa Wig
(Back) With Flash
Sax Ombre Alexa Wig
(Front) With Flash

Sax Ombre Alexa Wig
Top of Wig (Indoor Lighting)
Sax Ombre Alexa Wig
Top of Wig with Flash

Sax Ombre Alexa Wig
Taken Indoors

The wigs are not shiny when you look at them in person, they just look super shiny when you use flash. I might sprinkle a little baby powder on them to minimize the shine that shows with flash. Also, for some weird reason I look really orange in pictures with the wigs on, and I am not tan, so I guess that can be a good or bad thing. 


Overall I am so impressed with the quality of the wigs, they do not look synthetic and shiny in person and the flash situation can be easily fixed. The quality completely exceeded my expectations for a synthetic wig and I will definitely be buying more wigs from this company again. In the end, my favorite wig ended up being the Sax one, I originally loved the pink wig since it is my favorite color, but I fell in love with the Sax after I tried it on.


Comment below and let me know which wig you like best. 


Thanks for reading.

♥ P

Post a Comment