SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Geo Nudy Circle Lens Review

Hey all, here is my review for my circle lenses, however I'm only reviewing the Super Nudy Brown and Nudy Grey because one of my Nudy Blue contacts had a small tear on the lens (sad face) so Pinky Paradise is sending me a replacement.

Circle Lenses
Came With Cute Macaron Lens Cases

Circle Lenses
The Vials




GEO Super Nudy Brown

I usually like to buy natural looking brown contacts that blend nicely with my eyes, the Nudy series in my opinion does not really look that natural to me. The pattern on the lenses makes it look obvious that you are wearing contacts, they kind of give what I call a lizard looking effect to the eyes because of the pattern. They are nice and comfortable but if you are looking for something subtle then the Nudy series is not going to provide that for you. I wanted to try out the regular Nudy brown lenses but they were out of my size so I decided to go for the Super Nudy Brown, I think these look a bit darker than the normal Nudy brown but they make your eyes look huge since they are a bigger size. 

Super Nudy Brown Geo Circle Lenses


They kinda look creepy looking to me because they are so big and have a black ring around them which doesn't help them blend in as much. Because they're so big you have to wear them with some type of eye makeup to balance out your eyes or else they are going to look really weird on a plain eye.

Super Nudy Brown Geo Circle Lenses

Close Up


Fake Eyelashes

Daiso Lashes


Overall they are OK, I'm not particularly fond of the reptile look they give similar to the Acuvue freshlook contacts, as they don't really blend in and are not realistic enough. So I probably won't buy these contacts again in a brown color. I also picked up some lashes at Daiso, I have really thick and long eyelashes so I usually just put on mascara but I do love making my lashes even fuller with falsies. I usually like to buy the lashes with the clear band because they blend in more to the lash line and I like to pick out the super long lashes to add that extra cat eye to my eyes but I was at Daiso and the lashes were super cheap so I decided to buy them and see how they looked. These lashes looked bigger than the other ones at the store but still looked small compared to the ones I normally buy. After I put them on there was not a significant amount of volume added just a few ends that stuck out above my own lashes, bottom line these look natural enough for regular use. 


GEO Nudy Grey

I've always wanted to try the Nudy Grey contacts as they look really nice when they give the halo effect around the eyes, and when you want to change up the color of your eyes for a night out. I am aware that a blue or grey color of contacts is never going to look real if you have dark eyes, but nevertheless I continue on my quest to find nice looking colored contacts!

The Nudy Grey color does make my eyes lighter but as is the case when you put on a lighter colored contact than your eye color you get your natural color seeping through in the middle of the contact which creates a dark blob. Because the grey color is not as light as the blue lenses its not super drastic looking when it happens. 




Nudy Grey Geo Circle Lenses


The Nudy Grey color does make my eyes lighter but as is the case when you put on a lighter colored contact than your eye color you get your natural color seeping through in the middle of the contact which creates a dark blob. Because the grey color is not as light as the blue lenses its not super drastic looking when it happens. 


Nudy Grey Geo Circle Lenses
In Natural Light


Nudy Grey Geo Circle Lenses
                                                                                    Nudy Grey Close Up


In the outdoor light they look dark blue in color, which is nice since I thought they were going to look really dark and not noticeable on my eyes. They don't look too scary up close so these lenses are a win in my book. They're super comfy and don't dry out my eyes which is crucial to me since I get dry eyes with regular contacts all the time. So I will definitely purchase these again next time and maybe try out the green ones too. 


Fake Eyelashes


*Bonus Review*
I randomly went to one of those 99 cent discount stores just to browse and I found out they had a big selection of nice human hair lashes which usually cost like $3.00 at CVS or Walgreens for only $1.00!!! I normally don't like to wear synthetic lashes because they are so stiff and don't look as nice in my opinion so I was super happy when I found that they were not synthetic. I picked out the fullest looking pair with the clear band and went on my merry way. They are super nice, and give my eyes a dramatic effect which is perfect when you want to go out plus they made the color of the grey contacts stand out, hooray for the unexpected find of the day!

Post a Comment