SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 26, 2019

Velvet Caviar Holo Moonstone iPhone Case



I was looking for a new phone case on Amazon and I stumbled upon the brand Velvet Caviar, OMG I'm sooo obsessed. They have the prettiest phone cases ever and they claim to be drop test certified, the hardest part was deciding which case to buy. I went with the Holo Moonstone color because I'm a sucker for holographic things and it beckoned me with its shininess. I also went ahead and purchased the matching ring holder.

Holo Moonstone iPhone Case
Holo Moonstone iPhone Case

This was probably the most expensive case I have ever bought for a phone at $30 but I needed to find a sturdy case for my iPhone that was both cute and protective. I really liked that the inside is made out of felt so that it wouldn't scratch the back of the phone. Honestly this is probably the best case I have ever bought in all my case buying years (which is a lot).

Velvet Caviar Holo Moonstone
Holo Moonstone Ring Holder

The case is matte and it is really smooth, which might pose a problem of accidentally having it slip from your hands. I'm very careful so it hasn't happened to me yet (knock on wood), I did purchase the key ring holder so I feel that it makes it more secure to hold. I have only purchased PopSockets in the past and this was my first time using a ring holder but I'm not sure I like it more than I do PopSockets. It serves it's function and it is really stuck on tight to the case so I don't think I would be able to pry it off to exchange it for a PopSocket.

Velvet Caviar iPhone Case
Holo Moonstone iPhone Case

I'm totally living for this case, it's so pretty and I get a lot of compliments on it all the time. It also has protected my phone a couple time from some drops. If you like holographic stuff just like me you will totally fall in love with this case too.

Post a Comment